No – the bike is included with the bike tour, so just bring yourself and we will take care of the rest!
Bike and hike to Šmarna Gora tour
Bike, hike and enjoy amazing view with tasty Slovenian meal on top of the most popular hill Šmarna Gora just on the outskirts of Ljubljana.
We will bike till footsteps of Šmarna Gora and then hike to the most popular hill just on the outskirts of Ljubljana.
Although it is called mountain, it’s just 669 meters high and the fastest people get to the top in only 12 minutes. We’ll take it easier and probably walk for around 45 minutes to 1 hour. From the top we’ll see a great view across Ljubljana and further away. It is also great place to get some fresh air in your lungs…:) In restaurant up there you can find delicious Slovenian meals soo We’ll grab a late afternoon lunch and then return to centre of Ljubljana in the evening.
- 5 hours sightseeing of main attractions in Ljubljana and surroundings.
- Experienced, licensed and english-speaking local guide.
- Comfortable bike rental.
- Do as the locals do (big final) - traditional Slovenian meal at the top.
- Some extra local tips, if you bring your map of Ljubljana.
- Picture of the tour.
Good to know
- Bike rental for 3 hours does not include helmets since they are not obligatory in Slovenia. If you want one, we can arange it as well.
- We always stop at each site, so there’s plenty of time to take great pictures!